[MlMt] Bug that's tough to replicate: ddoouubbllee..

Fri Jan 23 03:32:09 EST 2015

On 23 Jan 2015, at 7:57, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> One occurrence yesterday.
>
> I think it was the goto folder field.

I think we have established now that it's a general problem :-)

It is an old problem as illustrated by [this
ticket](http://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/718-double-characters-in-search-box)
(April, 2014), but I wasn't aware how many were affected by it.

If you want to help debugging then “watch” the ticket above and add
a comment if you have anything to add. In particular, add a comment if
you find a way to reliably reproduce the problem. In any case, I'm
interested in users for whom this happens as often as possible.

Also, it appears that it most often happens in the “Go to” (or
“Move to”) mailbox interfaces. Add a comment to the ticket if you
**never** use these features and still experience the double letters.

Thanks in advance.