[MlMt] screen resolution changes

Thu Jan 22 04:03:00 EST 2015

On 21 Jan 2015, at 19:07, Christopher LILJENSTOLPE wrote:

> I routinely switch between a large monitor and the laptop (different
> resolutions).  It would be really nice if MailMate could remember the
> column layout depending on resolution (or monitor).

I'll note it, but it's probably not likely to happen any time soon.

You might be able to hack something reading/writing mailbox related
state. As inspiration this seems to work:

	defaults read com.freron.MailMate MmMailboxRelatedStates > states.txt
	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmMailboxRelatedStates "`cat
states.txt | sed 's/"/\\"/'`"

Doing this requires relaunching. You would probably need scripts which
you could call when switching to make this easier.