[MlMt] keybinding for next mailbox + focus in message window ?

Kai Großjohann kai.grossjohann at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 15:54:27 EST 2015

Benny says he wants to fix something.  Until then, may I propose another
keybinding to focus the message list?

     "Q" = ("makeFirstResponder:", "mailboxesOutline");
     "W" = ("makeFirstResponder:", "mainOutline");
     "E" = ("makeFirstResponder:", "messageView");

With this,

* `Q` focuses the list of mailboxes
* `W` focuses the list of messages
* `E` focuses the preview pane for the currently selected message

I know it's just a workaround.  But maybe it's better than nothing.

Kai