[MlMt] Threading Confusion

Marco Carmosino marco at ntime.org
Sat Jan 17 00:55:35 EST 2015

Hi,

I have the latest MailMate (5035 64 bit beta). Looking at my inbox, I
can hit the "Thread" button and get a "same threads" view. But this
doesn't seem to update when new messages arrive, i.e. it isn't a
"dynamic" query.

Is there a way to set it up such that, if a single message from a thread
is in a mailbox, then all messages from that thread are displayed,
threaded, in the viewer? Alternately, I mostly use this button to see my
own replies spliced into a thread that I'm currently following, so
anything accomplishing that automatically and by default would be fine.

Another desirable version of this would be, set up a folder such that,
if a single message from a thread that also has messages in some other
list of folders (for me this would be set to "Archive" and "Sent
Messages") display the whole thread in the viewer.

Thanks,

-- Marco