[MlMt] get/check mail manually ?

Lars Ippich mail at lars-ippich.de
Thu Jan 15 04:09:32 EST 2015

>> On 14 Jan 2015, at 23:06, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>>
>> but it is not enough - thus moving to try check mail only 3 times a day - and without having mailmate tell me about more mails when doing work ;)
>
> I have various requests which could be described as a “Do not disturb” feature, but I don't have anything like that for you yet. I guess I should add to my notes that you would like an automated “Do not disturb” feature :-)

This is vaguely related to my earlier idea of setting up a mailbox with a rule that only shows messages that were received before today (which is currently not possible, as a "rolling" condition like "older than 24 hours" still has mails flooding in, just older ones, but there is no clear cut at which everything gets delivered at once).