[MlMt] get/check mail manually ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 17:06:12 EST 2015

Yeah, I've "monitored" myself lately and I have days I can get caught in
a forever incoming mail self feeding loop.

I've kept it at bay by having auto-delay all my emails with 10 minutes
so I at leas have 10 minutes to either redo/cancel my mail or at
least do other work before others manages to answer.

but it is not enough - thus moving to try check mail only 3 times a day
- and without having mailmate tell me about more mails when doing work
;)

/max