[MlMt] Assigning coloured flags with rule

Matthew Cawood matt.cawood at me.com
Sat Jan 10 23:10:44 EST 2015

In Apple Mail, I found it useful to flag anything that came via a
mailing list with a yellow flag.

In MailMate, pulling out emails from mailing lists is infinitely easier
than in Apple Mail, but I can't figure out how to apply a yellow flag to
everything that lands in the smart folder. Using a rule to apply one of
the <$MailFlagBit> options doesn't seem to work.

Yellow flags exist - they came across from Apple Mail, and I see from an
earlier thread that they can be applied with the keyboard - but how do I
get MailMate to apply them automatically?

(One weakness of MailMate is the lack of options for visually marking
emails. Beyond the standard red flag, there isn't much that's ready to
hand.)

Matt