[MlMt] Pending Message - Manual send behaviour

Allie Martin amd at maclink.me
Sat Jan 10 22:38:35 EST 2015

Hi,

I create a message and send.  There's an error in sending; usually
something to do with the sending server not responding.  I hit retry and
it ends up with a 'pending ' status.  If I context click and hit send,
the message appears in the editor. I then hit 'send' and it's sent.
However, there's still a copy pending which I have to manually delete or
else two copies will be sent.

Again, this does not happen unless you're having the occasional issue
with your SMTP server/s that leads to your having to attempt sending
again.

—
Curtis acm