[MlMt] iCloud UIDVALIDITY issue

Thu Jan 8 07:44:36 EST 2015

On 8 Jan 2015, at 13:36, Brian LaFreda wrote:

> U mean 25 different tags used as many times as I need or 25 total tags
> period?

25 tags used as many times as you need. No limit on the number of
messages or how many of the tags can be applied to a single message.

The number 25 is a bit random, but I believe it's below the true
“limit” of iCloud.

One caveat may be that the server might not “free” an unused tag.
I've noted this as one of the things that could be analyzed by some kind
of IMAP analysis tool (which I don't think currently exists -- the
closest being [this one](http://imapwiki.org/ImapTest/ServerStatus)).