[MlMt] How to insert attached images within composed text

Allie Martin amd at maclink.me
Mon Jan 5 10:59:02 EST 2015

On 5 Jan 2015, at 10:34, Matt Gray wrote:

> I use drag-and-drop to insert attached images in a Markdown message
> (with rendering an HTML part enabled). Dragging and dropping the image
> file into the text editing pane where I want to insert the image both
> attaches the image and creates a correct reference to it.

Thanks.  I tried this and it works.  What's interesting is the message
id that's in the reference.  Where does that come from?  It's different
from the message id assigned to the message being composed.  You can see
the message's id by hitting ⌥⌘U and looking at the source in the
preview window.

—
Curtis acm