[MlMt] Feature wish: execute command by name (command palette?)

Kai Großjohann kai.grossjohann at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 16:06:40 EST 2015

WIBNI each command had a name, such as "Next Unread Message" or "Next
Conversation", and there was a key I could press so that I could select
amongst all the commands by typing letters to filter the list of all
commands?

Sublime Text calls it the command palette.  Atom has adopted it.  I
think the JetBrains IDEs also have it.

Of course, OSX has a search field in the Help menu of every application,
which is nice but not quite the same thing.

Kai