[MlMt] Evernote bundle problem

Tue Feb 24 11:46:51 EST 2015

On 24 Feb 2015, at 17:40, John Cooper wrote:

> Since I've deleted the manually installed bundle, the shortcut for
> both
> Add and Add With Summary is shift + control + A. Is there a way to
> make
> the shortcuts unique, or remove the Add command?

Well, yes, but then you are back to the problem of shadowing the default
bundle (not quite true, but a GUI is needed to make changing shortcuts
easy). I'm thinking in this case I should probably just remove the
“Add” variant since it does not seem to make much sense for the
Evernote application which is more about document management than
handling tasks? (Like EagleFiler/DevonThink.)

Any objections from the mailing list?