[MlMt] get sub folder pr unique id in subject?

Tue Feb 24 11:34:37 EST 2015

On 23 Feb 2015, at 23:34, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> I fixed one part - using Subject as the unique value  - but haven't
> been able to get the name format to do anything but showing the full
> subject now :/

If I understand correctly then it's your regular expression that fails
to work correctly?

To make sure I understand the problem, could you reduce it to a single
subject line, your current format string, and your expected output? Then
I can send an email to myself with the subject line and try it myself.

>> I'm trying to create a subfolder pr a unique pattern in subject.

Ah, you can only make submailboxes based on an existing header (or
specifier on the header). The format string is only for formatting the
names of those submailboxes (based on the first (last?) message in the
mailbox).

What you need is a new specifier. I think the best resource for that is
this [mailing list
message](https://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate%40lists.freron.com/msg02220.html).

>> I use this:  ${subject/.*JBIDE-(.*))/JBIDE-$1/} to use as the folder
>> name.

Without understanding exactly what you are trying to do: There is an
unbalanced parenthesis.