[MlMt] Evernote bundle problem

Tue Feb 24 11:26:46 EST 2015

On 24 Feb 2015, at 17:22, John Cooper wrote:

> On 2015-02-24 09:58, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> On 23 Feb 2015, at 19:46, John Cooper wrote:
>>
>>> When I try to save a message to Evernote using the Add command
>>> (ctrl+shift+E), the note has the title of the message, but a body of
>>> "(null)".
>>
>> That shortcut indicates you have a manually installed version of
>> Evernote.
>
> I don't understand. As opposed to...?

Bundles enabled in the Bundles preferences pane (⌘,). This is now the
preferred way to enable/disable bundles. They are also automatically
updated without MailMate necessarily being updated.

>> It's not related to this issue, but you might want to delete the
>> bundle installed here:
>>
>> ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Bundles/Evernote.mmBundle
>
> Why? I do want the bundle functionality.

It's shadowing the one installed via the Bundles preferences pane. These
are installed here:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Managed/Bundles/

(Never edit those since changes are lost when MailMate updates the
bundles.)