[MlMt] second try: 5065 fails on launch with segmentation error

Mon Feb 23 13:33:55 EST 2015

On 23 Feb 2015, at 19:25, Helen Holzgrafe wrote:

> The message with the crash contents is being held by your mailing list
> software "for moderator approval", so you should be able to see it
> even if it never gets published to the mailing list.

I'll check it and the crash reports I've received. So far it seems to be
only you out of ~20 downloads, but I'll pull the update if it seems to
be a general issue for users. Sorry about the inconvenience.

> I guess the changes you made to fix my filtering conditions are more
> complex than I might have imagined if it caused it to fail altogether.
>  I'll happily try another version whenever you want me to.

I'll let you know. The changes were important, but apparently I fixed
something the wrong way :-)