[MlMt] second try: 5065 fails on launch with segmentation error

Helen Holzgrafe helen at holzgrafe.com
Mon Feb 23 13:25:16 EST 2015

Mike,

Thanks! That helps a lot.

Benny,

The message with the crash contents is being held by your mailing list
software "for moderator approval", so you should be able to see it even
if it never gets published to the mailing list.

I guess the changes you made to fix my filtering conditions are more
complex than I might have imagined if it caused it to fail altogether.
I'll happily try another version whenever you want me to.

-Helen