[MlMt] Smart Folder Conditions not filtering as expected

Sat Feb 21 16:19:34 EST 2015

On 21 Feb 2015, at 21:47, Helen Holzgrafe wrote:

> The failure for "Subject" seems only to be in when using "Common
> Headers or Body".
>
> I hope this helps narrow down the problem. I can send you some test
> messages if you want them.

Thanks for the additional details. I did have time to look into it
earlier today and I believe I also found the bug, but I did not have
time to make a new test version. My main concern is that I'm not quite
sure the bug explains the problem with “Unquoted Body Text”. If it
still doesn't work (and I cannot reproduce it) then test messages are
going to be welcome.

It is an important bug caused by some of the optimizations I did about a
month ago. Thanks for making me aware of it.