[MlMt] Submailboxes regression with r5060

Benny Kjær Nielsen mailinglist at freron.com
Fri Feb 20 09:56:08 EST 2015

On 19 Feb 2015, at 18:03, Torsten Grust wrote:

> On 19 Feb 2015, at 17:06, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote (with possible 
> deletions):
>> I can reproduce the issue. I first tried adding a new tag to a 
>> message which worked fine, but then I added another tag to the same 
>> message and I got two unnamed submailboxes. I'll look into it.
> Thanks for looking into it!  Great!

I've tried to fix this in the latest test version. It was more tricky 
than I thought and a proper fix would require more work. I believe it 
works now though.

I've also been looking into the mythical double character issue which is 
bug number 1 on my list now. It's not fixed, but at least I've seen it 
myself a few times now :-) Anyone with an interest in that should follow 

Have a nice weekend.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.freron.com/pipermail/mailmate/attachments/20150220/71611a84/attachment.html>

More information about the mailmate mailing list