[MlMt] Submailboxes regression with r5060

Torsten Grust torsten.grust at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 06:47:51 EST 2015

Hi Benny,

I'm seeing a regression that relates to submailbox naming. I have
noticed
it with r5060 the first time.

I use a `Tags` mailbox that contains submailboxes for each unique tag
value:

![](cid:3DA2579C-D2A0-4B44-8AE2-81214D12A86E at gmail.com "ScreenCapture at
Thu Feb 19 12:34:40 CET 2015.png")

Starting with r5060, I noticed that (multiple, actually) submailboxes
with an
empty tag value show up:

![](cid:F8E57B65-FB43-4742-A0CB-68462F4A25A0 at gmail.com "ScreenCapture at
Thu Feb 19 12:35:26 CET 2015.png")

These submailboxes contain messages that I have tagged since r5060 came
out.
Messages that have been tagged earlier reside and remain in their
expected
submailboxes.

I have checked the list of tags in MailMate's Tags preference pane: no
bogus or empty tags are listed there.  Anything I can do/help to debug
this?

Cheers,
   --Torsten