[MlMt] keeping sent mail with other mail

Marco Carmosino marco at ntime.org
Wed Feb 18 15:17:20 EST 2015

Hi all,

I actually had a fantastically helpful conversation on this mailing list
that led to the following smart folder, "Threaded Inbox", which always
has threading turned on:

Any of:

	All of:
		Thread-id is in Inbox Thread-id
		Source > Path is Inbox/Sent Messages
		Message-id is not in Mailing Lists Message-Id

	All of:
		Thread-id is in Inbox Thread-id
		Source > Path is not Inbox/Sent Messages

This has the effect of including whole conversations in my inbox so that
my replies are included in threads (by sourcing from Sent Mail) and
filtering out duplicates from mailing lists (by using the message-ids in
the Mailing Lists smart folder), without BCCing myself or anything.

Admittedly is is heavily reliant on MailMate's intelligence. But, I
figure, stuff like this is exactly why I got the program.

best,

-- Marco