[MlMt] spacebar: scroll message, or toggle headers?

Kai Großjohann kai.grossjohann at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 15:30:56 EST 2015

I'm using the widescreen layout.  While the message list is focused, the
spacebar scrolls the message (preview).

You can create a file Foo.plist in `~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/Resources/KeyBindings/` with the following content:

```
{
     "Q"     = ("makeFirstResponder:", "mailboxesOutline");
     "W"     = ("makeFirstResponder:", "mainOutline");
     "E"     = ("makeFirstResponder:", "messageView");
}
```

And then you can hit `Q` (with shift) to focus the list of mailboxes,
`W` to focus the list of messages, and `E` to focus the message itself.

Kai