[MlMt] Tags and Submailboxes

Tue Feb 10 06:31:25 EST 2015

On 10 Feb 2015, at 11:25, Mike Brasch wrote:

> I would expect to 2 subfolders:
>
> - "important" with MailB and MailC
> - "workinprogress" with MailA and MailC
>
> Instead I get to subfolders:
>
> - "important workinprogress" with MailB and MailC
> - "workinprogress" with MailA and MailC

Make sure you clear the “Mailbox name format” in the
“Submailboxes” pane. It's a bit subtle to make this work correctly
(because of the multiple values), but I think the above is a sign that
you have the “wrong” format string.

I'll note to look into the dynamic updating of the mailbox names when
adding/removing tags. I guess it's not unlikely that bugs are lurking in
this area. Note: Instead of restarting I'm pretty sure you can just
disable/enable submailboxes.