[MlMt] mailer features

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Dec 16 15:37:11 EST 2015

On Dec 16, 2015, at 1:56 PM, Bart Lipman <blipman at bu.edu> wrote:

> SaneBox has this functionality.  You subscribe to their service and (among many other things) you can snooze emails and have them reappear in your inbox like new on a day and (more or less) time of your choice.

There are a lot of things I like about the SaneBox concept, but speaking only for myself, I want something running on my own hardware in my own house.

SpamSieve and other Bayesian-style anti-spam filtering tools are good enough for that role, but I’m not aware of intelligent adaptive learning systems applied to the e-mail problem outside of that space.  At least, not with regards to stuff I can run myself on my own hardware.