[MlMt] Using spacebar to read messages

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Mon Dec 7 18:12:28 EST 2015

On 7 Dec 2015, at 5:30, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 4 Dec 2015, at 17:42, Randall Meadows wrote:
>
>> I'm using the Three Panes layout (always have been): Mailboxes list
>> on the left; messages from the selected mailbox on the top right, and
>> selected message on the bottom right.
>
> Ok, I'm not seeing this problem. I'll contact you off list for
> debugging.

Well, after literally *weeks* of seeing this behavior, now that I'm
trying to confirm it, it is not happening at all.  Even after a
quit/restart/power cycle.

No idea what I could have done to my machine that would have changed
[fixed] things.  I'm guessing it saw your private message come in and
decided to straighten up before you got after it...

Whatever fixed it...thanks!
randy