[MlMt] Using spacebar to read messages

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Thu Dec 3 15:51:59 EST 2015

Risking the chance that I'm about to ask another DOH! question...

Once upon a time, I'd've sworn that, having clicked on a mailbox on the
left, pressing the space bar would automatically load the first message
in the list on top into the viewer pane on the bottom.

Now with the latest version (and perhaps the prior one), it takes TWO
taps on the space bar to display the message. Am I just imagining how it
used to work, or did something indeed change recently?  (And perhaps
more importantly, is there a way to change it back?)

Thanks!
randy