[MlMt] Customising the headers view

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Mon Aug 31 04:41:44 EDT 2015

My apologies if this has been asked before.  I've done a cursory search
through
the blog and the mailing list archives but didn't find what I was
looking for.
Since I'm a comparatively new user of MailMate, perhaps I wasn't
searching for
the right things.

Two questions about the headers view (the From/Subject/Date/To block
above the
message content that can be collapsed to a one line summary):

  o Is there a way to add the time zone to the Date field?  Or more
generally
    change the formatting of the date?  I assume it's a strftime string
in a
    plist file somewhere but I haven't been able to find it.

  o Can I add headers to this view somehow?

Thanks.

Philip

--
Philip Paeps