[MlMt] Searching in Subject line

Wed Aug 26 16:40:18 EDT 2015

On 26 Aug 2015, at 16:45, Enrico Thierbach wrote:

> This I understand. What I would like to see is mailing list messages
> not appear in my Inbox, i.e. automatically archived or such.

One general trick is as follows:

* Create an IMAP mailbox (under SOURCES in the mailbox outline), e.g.,
named “Mailing Lists”.
* Move at least 1 mailing list message into this mailbox.
* Add a rule to your Inbox which says:

		Condition: From ▸ Address “is in” [Mailing Lists] From ▸
Address
		Action: Move to “Mailing Lists”

The idea is that any email you move manually to this mailbox is going to
result in any future message from the same sender to be automatically
moved to the mailbox.