[MlMt] Rearrange mailbox rules?

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Mon Aug 24 18:04:42 EDT 2015

Is it possible to rearrange the list of rules in the mailbox > Rules
editor?

Additionally, is it possible to tell MailMate to stop processing Rules
after a rule's condition[s] succeed and an action is performed?  The
reason I'm wanting this is:

I have a rule "Family" that puts messages from my family members into a
specific mailbox (also called "Family"); I have a subsequent Rule that
places messages from senders whose messages appear in a certain mailbox
into that mailbox.  Messages from my wife end up in this subsequent
mailbox instead of "Family", because there's a message from her in
there.  I'd like the Family Rule to set some state that tells MailMate
to quit processing rules, because this one has been sufficiently
satisfied.  Make sense?  (BTW, Mail.app has this.)

randy