[MlMt] Custom message text/background colors?

Brian Scholl bjscholl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 07:10:55 EDT 2015

I am considering migrating to MailMate, and have what I hope is a
simple question:

Is there some way to customize the colors of both the text and the
window/pane background, both when reading and composing messages?

(This is not a question about the content/format/storage of messages
-- just how plaintext emails are displayed by MailMate.  For
vision-related reasons, I prefer not to read/compose emails as
standard white-on-black.  And apologies if this is a dumb question; I
couldn't find the answer anywhere in the manual or list archives.)

Thank you,

-Brian