[MlMt] possibly unpopular feature request

Kai Großjohann kai.grossjohann at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:48:39 EDT 2015

On 13 Aug 2015, at 20:36, Gustavo Daniel Villarreal wrote:

> I changed my ways a little bit to adapt to the threading in MailMate.

Thank you for suggesting this.  I've now created keybindings for next
and previous unread message and I believe this will help me a lot.  The
threads can be collapsed and I can still go to the unread message in a
thread.

Another thing that helps is to choose layout #5 "widescreen".  It allows
me to both see a long list of messages (so threads can be expanded) and
see a lot of a given message.  Need to be a bit careful with columns in
the list of messages, though.

Kai