[MlMt] MailMate status (All things HTML)

Gustavo Daniel Villarreal irongus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:13:57 EDT 2015

On 13 Aug 2015, at 12:55, David Green wrote:

> I believe this is what happened to me when I did the install steps
> (git/config) before you do the update to MailMate (by downloading the
> new
> version).  Deleting the bundle that I downloaded from git and starting
> over
> after stop/starting Mailmate worked.
>
> Dave

The issue I had was that I got lazy and just pasted the command from
Benny's explanation:

```
mkdir -p ~/Library/Application\\ Support/MailMate/Bundles
```

Which created an "Application\" folder, which is not "Application
Support", due to the double \\ and -p, and so the Bundle was at another
folder path. Once I correct this the bundle worked.

Thank you.