[MlMt] MailMate status (All things HTML)

Sat Aug 8 03:59:10 EDT 2015

Hi again,

I just noticed that every occurrence of various symbols have been
prefixed by `\` in my previous email. Look out for that if you use any
of the instructions. I've fixed it below to make it easier to copy/paste
the instructions.

Also, I don't seem to be able to reproduce this problem. I think some of
my planned changes might fix it, but it would be nice to know why/how it
happens. Let me know if someone spots the trigger.