[MlMt] How do I search in the Junk folder?

Paul Hoffman phoffman at proper.com
Thu Aug 13 12:29:09 EDT 2015

On 13 Aug 2015, at 0:17, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 12 Aug 2015, at 16:13, Paul Hoffman wrote:
>
>> On 11 Aug 2015, at 22:49, Lars Ippich wrote:
>>
>>> If you want to search the Junk folder, just go to the Junk folder,
>>> enter your search terms in the bar and then press ⌥ + Return to
>>> tell MailMate to stay in the current folder for this search instead
>>> of jumping to All Messages.
>>
>> Thanks, that works. It's obscure, but it works.
>
> The “Default Mailbox ▸ Current Mailbox” item in the search menu
> is intended to be used to specify what you prefer by default.

Thanks, that was what I was looking for. Well, the "search menu" is what
I was looking for, given that it didn't exist in the menu bar. I had
even seen that the down arrow had previous searches, but I would have
never thought that it also had configuration. Proposal: put "Default
Mailbox for Search" in the Preferences dialog, and "Search Syntax" in
the Help menu.

--Paul Hoffman