[MlMt] Copy link to mail, paste into Apple Calendar.App

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Tue Aug 11 08:01:45 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have tried a few times but never succeeded in copying a link to a message in Mailmate and adding it to a calendar event in Calendar.App.

If I look at what is in the clipboard from MailMate, it looks good, but it seems Calendar.App is changing things.

For example, a link to a message can be:

<message://%3cEF2A5868-9D2B-466D-8B41-58B66292B85A@gmail.com%3e>

After I paste into Calendar.App, it turns into "Show in Mail..." immediately, but blue text as if it is a link.

That link is though:

<http://Show%20in%20Mail%E2%80%A6>

How can I convince Calendar.App that the link is correct?

   paf