[MlMt] revert to default columns revert to different columns depending on mailbox...?

Helen Holzgrafe helen at holzgrafe.com
Mon Aug 10 04:31:04 EDT 2015

I am running 5107, but not your newest HTML test version. I only started
noticing this bug when I upgraded to this version, but it does keep
failing.  I will try to locate what I am doing that makes this happen,
but I'll be away on vacation for a few days. I'll get back to you
offline if I have anything useful.

-Helen