[MlMt] using gmail label tags in format strings

David Rees dave at ubiqsoft.com
Mon Apr 27 19:09:14 EDT 2015

FYI, Multi-value header support has been added according to its ticket.
https://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/777-support-multi-value-headers-in-submailboxes-recipient-headers-tags-flags

I personally haven't tried it out yet (I have not been using MailMate
lately because I find the gmail conversation view too useful to give up).