[MlMt] override "g"

Mon Apr 27 04:27:07 EDT 2015

On 26 Apr 2015, at 15:53, Kai Großjohann wrote:

>> but the "g" from postbox always wins. Even if I do "postbox, max".

> Is this a bug in MailMate?  It smells like a bug.  But my nose is not
> to be trusted, I know.

I can confirm it's a bug. I've fixed it for the next update in which an
incomplete match (dictionary match) always overrules a simple match in a
lower priority key bindings file.

Don't expect an update soon though. I'm working on some semi-major
changes involving the addition of a MailMate share extension (getting
reacquainted with all the intricacies of code signing) and a Spotlight
importer — while also fighting my Inbox :-)