[MlMt] override "g"

Kai Großjohann kai.grossjohann at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 09:53:08 EDT 2015

I guess this is related to prefix keys.  I have a setup similar to
yours:

* My personal keybindings have multi-key bindings starting with `g`
* I use another set of keybindings that has bindings for `g`

But the difference is that I use Gmail where `g` is also a prefix key,
and you use Postbox where `g` is not a prefix key.

FWIW, my order in the preferences is "Kai, Gmail".

Is this a bug in MailMate?  It smells like a bug.  But my nose is not to
be trusted, I know.

Kai