[MlMt] Archive in mailbox with dynamic name?

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sat Apr 25 02:25:48 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have understood one can have variables, like in sub mailboxes in the smart folders, for example ${#date.month}.

I also see one can do actions like "moveToMailbox":

archive:	-	Shorthand for ( 'moveToMailbox:', 'archive' )

Now, can one have a more "dynamic" name of the target?

What I would like to be able to do is to move messages to a mailbox which is:

"/Archives/"${#date.month}

...and this on a specific IMAP Account (i.e. I have multiple IMAP accounts and want to move to one of them).

So I guess my question is whether one can have a variable as target to a moveToMailbox rule?

   paf