[MlMt] Widescreen Layout - A la Postbox

Wed Apr 22 16:02:22 EDT 2015

On 22 Apr 2015, at 21:52, Chris Jones wrote:

[multiline message outline view]

> Hi Benny, is this something that could be tweaked with ease?

No. Technically, it is a bit more likely to be implemented after
MailMate required 10.7+, because of how the Apple outline view works
internally. But it's still a major change to go from multiple columns to
a single column -- at least if expecting the same functionality as is
available with multiple columns. (I just checked “Apple Mail” and I
can see that only “Size” is optional in the narrow message list --
everything else is fixed.)