[MlMt] Crop the "To:" list in mail header

Luca Allodi luca.allodi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 07:35:09 EDT 2015

Hi,

I keep the mail header expanded in the preview because this immediately
reflects whether I am the only recipient of the mail or not.

Sometimes though I receive emails with tens of addresses in the To: or
CC: fields, which at the moment clutters the interface a little as the
header will expand to accomodate all addresses.

Would it possible to somehow crop it out and have a "show more" button?

Thanks,

	Luca

--
Luca Allodi
DISI, Università degli Studi di Trento, Italy