[MlMt] Address scheme

Thomas Grundberg thomas at grundberg.se
Thu Apr 16 17:25:39 EDT 2015

2015-04-16 kl 17:40 skrev Allie Martin:

> What I'd suggest is to go in the contacts and do a search for the
> yahoogroup.  Delete all the entries there.  After sending to the group
> again, see if a contact has been added again.  It shouldn't be
> happening if you're only using MailMate.

Thanks again. I really do want to agree with your last sentence.

I followed your advice and deleted every reference to yahoogroups.com in
Contacts. The strange adresses do not appear in Contacts, however, only
in Mailmate, and the result is exactly the same as before, thusly:

If I start to type the name of the Yahoogroup, the addresses of all the
individuals to whose posts I’ve responded appear in the pop-down list.
A screen dump to elucidate my dilemma (names and addresses obfuscated to
protect the innocent):
http://grundberg.se/temp/address_confusion.png

If these aren’t coming from Mailmate nor Contacts, then I really
don’t know which black arts are involved.
--
Thomas