[MlMt] Cursor focused in writing area for new messages

Sat Apr 11 07:20:52 EDT 2015

On 10 Apr 2015, at 10:31, Esteban Umerez Argaia wrote:

> When I compose a new mail message, I'd like the cursor to be focused
> directly in the writing area, instead of the To: field. Is there a
> setting for that?

No, there is no such setting. Note that you could enable fewer headers
by default and then use ⌥+Return to add them when needed.

But I've also made a blind fix (untested) for the next update. Enable
this to be ready:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmComposerInitialFocus -string
"alwaysTextView"

Let me know if that doesn't work.