[MlMt] syncing rules etc (was "Rules didn't come along with update")

Jason Davies ophiochoslists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 10:43:40 EDT 2014

I could also do with something similar, i.e. updating Application
Support files via dropbox: I'm constantly having to change my signature
and since I use four different computers, it's a real pain to have to do
it on each and every one. Would a symlink to dropbox work? (I would have
to quit Mailmate every time I left a machine, I realise, to prevent a
clash)

The Omnisync sync might work differently (I assume so or they wouldn't
have invented it). Might be worth officially or unofficially exploring
whether that is more graceful;)