[MlMt] Keychain integration

Bram Heerink personal at bramheerink.nl
Wed Sep 24 05:03:49 EDT 2014

> Hmm, apparently I cannot seem to get this right. The problem is
> related to whether or not to save items in the keychain including port
> number. The keychain kind of requires it, but it is error prone if
> actually doing it. I'll give it another go.

Hi,

I'm on build #4508 now but there is still a weird problem. I always make
sure my Keychain contains the correct passwords. But somehow, if I
reboot MailMate, it updates the Keychain password with the old initial
password of my accounts. I really don't know where MailMate finds this
old password and why it happens. But it's pretty annoying. Rebooting
MailMate means password errors, logging in 1Password and save them
again. Works for that session but MailMate will update the keys wrongly
in a reboot.

Regards,

Bram