[MlMt] Limit text width for received format=flowed mails

Kai Großjohann kai.grossjohann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:39:38 EDT 2014

I think what he means is that it's better not to use the full window
width for regular text shown in paragraphs: long lines are hard to
follow.

And I agree: Having a wider window is good for embedded images and
tables and the like, but the regular paragraphs could easily be limited
to a line length of 66 characters or so.

Kai