[MlMt] Keychain integration

Bram Heerink personal at bramheerink.nl
Mon Sep 15 10:02:23 EDT 2014

Hi,

When configuring my fastmail accounts I used the initial passwords. Then I changed those. And then trouble started because MailMate kept whining about passwords errors. I could paste the current password from 1password and then the whining stopt for a while. Today same thing and i decided to have a closer look. It seems to me, every time you check the `Save to keychain` box it stores another record in the keychain and does not update the current key. Then, Mailmate does not use the password with the most recent timestamp. Result: errors. I don't know if my analysis is correct. Perhaps more people can confirm my observations.

I threw away all the keys in the keychain and started with a fresh new key. If i'm right about this, i consider this to be a bug. Build 4489.

Regards,

Bram