[MlMt] Limit text width for received format=flowed mails

Sun Sep 14 18:12:01 EDT 2014

On 14 Sep 2014, at 23:35, Dato Simó wrote:

> Yes, I should have clarified: as the subject indicated, I meant only
> when displaying incoming mail. Right now, MailMate reflows incoming
> mail to occupy the whole width of the display pane; but I would like
> to see shorter lines in reflowed text.

Ok, there is no built-in setting for that. You can get something close
though using CSS. Create this path and file:

	~/Library/Application\
Support/MailMate/Resources/MmMessagesWebView/stylesheet.css

And add the following lines to the file:

	p { max-width: 30em; }
	div[markup="none"] div { max-width: 30em; }

You may have to change the value 30 to something that works well with
your font choice.

I cannot guarantee that it'll work well for all emails, but it might be
good enough for you.