[MlMt] MailMate 1.8 released -- last week

Fredrik Jonsson frjo at xdeb.org
Tue Oct 28 00:14:32 EDT 2014

Benny Kjær Nielsen 2014-10-24 17:13 wrote:

> ## Hire a Graphics Designer
[...]
> mentioned on the contribution page (app icon, toolbar icons, and
> mailbox icons)

Thank you for the 1.8 release Benny, it's very stable for me!

Improved  graphics is one of the least important things for me. I don't
mind the default OS X look for folders and the text buttons at all and
are they not easier to maintains between OS X releases?

My biggest interest is that MailMate is profitable enough for you so
that you are able to maintain it  and polish it for decades to come. A
bit like what BareBones does for BBEdit.

Best regards,
Fredrik Jonsson