[MlMt] Defaults for subject search

Vincent Danen vdanen at linsec.ca
Mon Oct 20 15:58:09 EDT 2014

Is there a way to specify the defaults for subject-based searching?  For
instance, when you click on the Subject line in an email, MailMate does
a search on that subject by default which is a "related" search (I'm
guessing by message-id).  The default search is "Subject -> Body" "is"
"criteria"... is there a way to change that "is" by default to
"contains"?

The reason I ask is we get mails via a ticketing system for work, and it
includes an ID number and it never matches the default search so I'm
constantly clicking "Expand" and then making that change.

--
Vincent Danen @ http://linsec.ca/